Just a little update before I attempt to remind myself to blog daily….new habits are a pain in the tush until they are habits. 😉
- On Going Broke, I left a voicemail for Daph and Tam this week and Daph dead panned the answer to my question, Does that boot make Tam’s ass look fat? Apparently I also made the comment most likely to get me locked up! What did I say? Well go listen and find out!
- A brand spankin’ new episode of GBAffair is out. The Goddess and Banana are back, baby, in #111 and provide quite the update themselves.
- Daphne and Tamara debuted on Laurence Simon’s 100 Word Stories!
- BucketJen and BucketCorey have shipped out Episode 50, titled Neon Green Butt Station and as always there is an interesting story behind the title!
- Christopher Penn blew me away by sharing what exactly he feeds his engine with. For your own good, read and listen. 🙂
My second life recently has been quiet as I’ve dealt with some things of varying importance. But tonight I’m heading to Crayon to listen to Moshang Zhao. I’m carting new hair from ETD which is a switch from my usual Gentle updo that has been a staple. Speaking of which, here is my professional photo that I had done by Apple May Photography!
If you want a portrait done, go IM Apple May in world!
As far as a real life update, I’m back on assignment at the temp place and trying to slog through some stuff for Teleflora. While I’m having all kinds of excellent fun managing their database overload from Mother’s Day, I’ve been cut off from Twitter! Definitely experiencing the withdrawal.
My grama, as most of you know is fighting cancer, finished her first round of chemo treatments with no change and is started her second round last week. Your continued good thoughts and donations to Relay for Life are appreciated more than you know. And hugs from friends? Priceless.