I decided to write 8 more things about me because Chris Brogan also tagged me. I previously answered this meme when tagged by MrsB aka Karen Cardoza. But hey, Brogan is a hero of mine so I’ll answer any question he wants to ask, if I can.
- Before Virtual Hot Wings, I felt stuck in Arkansas and much like I couldn’t make a difference from there in anyone’s life. Add a little marketing, a little ninja, a new business, great clients, wonderful community and poof! Confidence! Achievement! I’ve changed so much over the last two-three months that my best friend was shocked when we had a phone conversation a couple days ago. Thank you, Chris, Matthew, C.C. and Brogan!
- I have a habit of saying thank you to people when I’ve connected with them or when they’ve touched my life in a way that changes it. I appreciate each touch, each change and think that people should know the effect that they’ve had on me.
- I’m hyperfocused. I get attached to projects emotionally. It helps me to be good at what I do but also affected by the outcome. That can be both good and bad at times.
- My goal in the next 5 years is to be front and center on the new media and music marketing stage. I believe that extending my ability to create fast and interesting media and connecting with many people on a personal level are the keys. I’m great at connecting, just need to focus it. And gather more tools for creating the means
- Almost daily I look at the clock at exactly 9:11. Strange but true. I am slightly superstitious but not about every little thing.
- I hate needles. I abhor needles. If given a choice I will not get a shot or blood drawn. I refuse to have my finger poked with those tiny needles. Nope.
- I have a thing for superheroes. Superman, Wonder Woman or just Heroes. Superheroes rock.
- I like to read. I started at age 3 and spent most of my early life as a bookworm. My favorites varied between classics and Sweet Valley High, Nancy Drew.
- When I want to recharge, I go out to dinner with a friend or crank up “Working Sunday” by Dorado Sound. Nothing like dancing around in private to change the mood.